Here at Latchi Marine Services we pride ourselves on looking after your boat as if it was one of our own.
We are lucky enough to be at home right where your boat sleeps.
This means that with over 86 members of staff in the height of summer we can keep an eye on it 24hrs a day.
This may be useful for you as a boat owner when you are:
- Out of the country.
- when the winter weather isn’t great.
- If you are not based in the local area.
- When you do live within the area, but it is three o’clock in the morning and you’d rather not get out of bed.
- Moreover, when you are happy to outsource that job to someone else!
Our three time daily visual checks include but are not limited to:
- Mooring lines (are they damaged etc.)
- Fenders in place
- No loose lines
- Engine checks
- Is the vessel far away enough form the dock?
- Power connected and on
- No signs of listing
- No signs of unauthorised access
- No visible damage
- Covers in place
- Free safety support
- 10% discount on lifting
- 10% discount on winter storage and works
- A free fresh water clean off each month
Not only can we offer boat watch in the harbour but also when you are out along the coastline.
We have a safety boat that patrols along the national park making sure everyone is happy and comfortable.
We can assist you with anything you may need.
Ran out of fuel?
Engine won’t start?
Friends that need delivering to you from the harbour?
No beer left in the fridge?
However, our boat watch services don't stop there…
As a member of the boat watch, you will have access to all of the additional extras that we offer you with no additional charge. You are free to use any of our harbour facilities:
- Shower rooms
- Washing machines
- Short term harbour storage
- Mooring assistance when you arrive back from a relaxing day on the water
- VHF checks free monthly or bi-monthly safety checks
- Assistance with fuelling
In addition, of course, bilge cleaning – a very important job that you can sometimes forget to get round to. This can cause severe damage if they are not maintained.
And with over 30 years of experience and accolades as a Volvo Penta, Mercury, and Suzuki service agent, you can trust that we have the expertise to get the job done right. With a fleet of 15 boat trailers at our disposal, we can lift and store your vessel with ease.
So why wait? Sign up for Boat Watch today and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your boat is in the hands of professionals. Plus, you’ll receive a 10% discount on lifting and winter storage and works, as well as a free fresh water clean each month. Don’t let the stress of boat ownership weigh you down – let Boat Watch by Latchi Marine Services take care of it for you.